Okay - it appears that I have gained quite a bit of weight since starting law school and getting married. In fact, I have about 80lbs I would like to lose. So, here is my plan. I am going to use this blog as my journal - I am also writing in a journal. I was going to join a weight-loss website, but I figure who better to be my support group than my family and friends. So, starting tomorrow, June 3rd, I will be recording my exercise and food and thoughts and frustrations. I meant to start this weekend, but we were doing so much on the house - we put it up for sale - that I was too tired and sore to even think about the gym. So, no more excuses! I have fruits, salad, veggies, chicken in the fridge.
If anyone has any suggestions, comments, etc., please do not hesitate to let me know!! I may even include a before pic - YUCK!! But, it will help me remember how gross I no longer want to feel/look.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment