Okay - I am a few days behind.
I joined Curves on Wednesday night. 30 days/workouts for $30. I have been there twice and so far so good. You would think, when looking at it, that it would not be much of a workout. However, I was sore last night from Thursday morning and a little sore this morning.
My diet has been so so. Last night, I did eat some chicken chunks from Fricker's and had a couple of beers. A friend needed to talk and the food and beer was just there.
There were cupcakes at the gym, but I said "No Thanks!" I was/am pretty proud of myself. For breakfast yesterday, I had whole wheat english muffins and a couple of eggs. For lunch - turkey panini.
Today, I have had a granola bar and a bottle of water with a fruit drink mix in it, Crystal Light.
I have no idea what I am going to eat for lunch, but it will probably be a salad from the cafe at work. I am out of bread and ground turkey.
My plan, since I belong to 2 gyms is to spend 30 days at Curves. This is in case we sell the house - the membership does not transfer. Then, I can go to my other gym, which does transfer.
Tomorrow - STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL!!!! I am so excited.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment