My belt broke and my pants fell off! I put my hands in my back pockets and they fell down!! So, I gave them to my friend. It feels great. I went to Curves and then walked/ran with the dog.
Now, I am trying to cool off. It is hot and humid. Apparently, we are supposed to get thunderstorms tonight. And, a cool front is supposed to roll in.
Gas prices are getting higher. We went down this week and then on the way home from my workout, I saw a gas station that was selling it for $4.15! So much for my trip to Lansing next weekend. Looks like Justice and I will be hanging out here for the holiday and my 3 day weekend. Ed is going to stay up there and attend his family reunion. I am looking forward to some pictures.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment