Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back on Track

Went back to Curves this morning since last Thursday. No excuses, just busy - out of town, work, yard work, etc. I am ready to be done with this fitness study. I am the youngest by at least 20 years and cannot take anymore talk about grandchildren.

Work yesterday sucked! I am so ready for a new job.

I just wish the house would sell. I need to be with my husband. After being back in Michigan over the weekend, I realized how much I do not like being here. I would love to be able to just call up friends and have lunch. Now, I need to make appointments for way in advance since I am not close right now.

Ed signed a lease for an apartment yesterday. He did a little shopping - television, kitchen towels, etc. I gave him a box with bed linens, pillow, bath towels, 2 frying pans, and some other stuff for the kitchen. Poor guy is going to have to do his own grocery shopping now! I guess his parents have an air mattress that he can use for now. Eventually, we will get a bed, since we want one for the spare room that we plan on having in our new house.

The house hunting is going okay. We are looking, but no committments since we do not yet know what I will be doing for money. I will probably open my own firm and do wills, court appointments, etc. while looking for something else.

No comments: