Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekend

Long weekend. We had more rain on Saturday, but we still managed to get to the Strawberry Festival. It rained for about 30 minutes and then it stopped and we were able to enjoy all of the tents. We got to have our deep fried strawberries, strawberry lemon coolers, and italian sausage.

Today, it was hot hot hot! Ed left this morning, to try and beat the heat. I mowed the lawn and thought I would pass out from heat.

The house is almost ready. Ed spent the week repainting the kitchen cabinets! Now, we just need someone to buy the stupid thing.

This week I will be working, working, working at a job that I am ready to quit quit quit. I am not having any luck finding a job and I it scares me. I have never had difficulty find a job. I am trying to trust the universe, and God, that what happens is meant to be. However, I cannot imagine that I am meant to be somewhere that does not make me happy.

No comments: