Got back from my workout and discovered that Justice had gotten in to my bag and pulled out a slice of lemon pound cake that I had gotten from Starbuck's yesterday. He knew that he was bad, as he would not come out of the bedroom. Then he puts his head up with those big brown eyes and kisses me and I am not mad anymore. I did, however, call Ed and tell him.
The house across the street has sold. Maybe we should get a realtor who can advertise for us. The only thing we have is a sign in the front yard. With school out, there is not as much traffic up and down our street.
2 more days of work this week. Why oh why can it not be my last 2 days? I have taken the next step and have updated my Michigan Family Law and Estate Planning books. I guess that this means I will be opening my own firm. Damn - I am freaking out!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment