Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 1 - Bust!

Okay - I swore to myself to be honest on this. I did not go to the gym AND I had a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese! Damn - where is my self control? Believe me, it is back full force now. Why? Someone asked me if I had good news to share - nope, just getting fat. I wanted to cry. I feel so low right now. So, I took the next step. Curves & Avon are doing a fitness study. For $30, I join Curves for 30 days. They do a Start & Finish Fitness Evaluation, 30 days free on CurvesComplete.com and supervised training from a Curves Trainer. I have an appointment at 6:30pm tomorrow night.

I ate ground turkey, broccoli, and brown rice as a snack/early dinner. I have been drinking water all day.

My excuse for missing the gym today? I am so tired - I stayed up to watch the Triple OT game last night/this morning. My alarm went off at 6am and I went right back to sleep. No more!!!! Every morning, 6am, up and out the door to the gym.

No comments: