Had my 4th workout at Curves today. I am amazed at how much of a workout this actually is. I miss running on the treadmill, but feel pretty good. I am watching what I eat and drinking plenty of water and no soda, other than these Meijer Crystal Quenchers (no sodium, no calories, no caffeine).
Breakfast: whole wheat bagel w/peanut butter and Special K
Snack: Caramel Mocha Macchiato
Lunch: PB&J, Cheezits
Snack: apple or orange or popcorn
Dinner:??
Just applied for a job in Southfield. Not sure if I will make it. I am sure about 300 people will be applying for the same position. It looks like I will just have to open my own firm and hope that I can make some money.
House has been on the market for almost 2 weeks, and nothing!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment