Changes are starting to take place. We are getting ready to put the house on the market - even though it is not quite ready. It will need a little work, but we are looking t o see what kind of traffic this will get. The kitchen still needs to be painted, one of the columns has to be fixed, and the exterior has to be painted.
Went out today to try and get some flowers for the front of the house, but did not find anything I liked. Maybe I am being too picky, it really just needs to look good enough for curb appeal to bring people in.
Ed was home for the weekend. It was nice having him here. He relaxed for most of it, but we did get a little yard work done.
I have to head back to work tomorrow. I took an extra vacation day, could not really get up the energy to go in. I am just ready to find a new job and get back to Michigan. There are changes going on at LN, and I do not agree with them. However, I cannot change them and my opinion does not matter. So, instead of being unhappy, it is time to move on. Even if it means working at Barnes & Noble.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment