It is Saturday night and I am exhausted. We, meaning Justice & I, got up around 8am. He had a vet appt to get his nails clipped just before 10am. After that, I went to Sam's Club to do some shopping, ran to Meijer to get a couple of things, and then came home to clean. I did A LOT of house cleaning - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, basement, aquarium. I thought I was having company for dinner, so I made a lasagna. It was huge and it went to waste. No show, no call. It sucks because there is no way that I can eat all of that food.
It is 9:30 on Saturday night and I am so ready to go to bed. I am waiting for my stomach ache to go away and then it is time for bed. I can barely keep my eyes open. The worst part - I know that I will sleep like crap. I cannot seem to get a full night of sleeping in. Yes, I know it is because I cannot shut my brain down. If you have read my other posts, you obviously know that there is a lot to think about, figure out, etc.
We have started looking at houses in Michigan, but what is the point? I still do not have a job, and I feel weird applying for jobs. What if I get a job offer? There is no way that this house will be ready and sold quickly. Then what? Do I take time off without pay, or does Ed come back without pay to get the house ready. But, it is not like I can just wait until I get back to Michigan and then look for a job. We need 2 incomes, and would prefer one of those incomes to have benefits. Okay, I need to go to bed. I cannot keep writing about this right now, as it will have me thinking all night long. Probably too late on that front, will probably be tossing and turning through out the night. Do not be surprised to find a post done in the middle of the night. That is the beauty of laptops and wireless internet.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment