Ed was here over the weekend. It was great having him here. We went out with some people from my work and Chad, a guy he worked with here. We hung out at Champps Sports Bar to watch the Pistons and Red Wings win some playoff games. It was so much fun getting out of the house.
Sunday, Ed got another wall finished!! We are so close to having the inside completed. All that is left is the kitchen. Then, it is time to start on the exterior. We still have not figured out if we want to paint or re-side. I will have to get some siding estimates and then figure out if we will recoup the money when we sell.
This week has been blah. The weather was absolutely beautiful Monday & Tuesday. Unfortunately, I was sick as a dog both days and home from work in bed. There has been yet another outbreak of sickness at work and since we work in a cube environment, once one person gets it, almost everyone else gets it. Today, it is cold and rainy and I am off to work.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about the future and am getting closer to a decision. I thank all of you for your prayers in this time of indecision. It helps to know that there is a support system out there.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment