Any ideas? My other computer, also a laptop, when plugged in, will not charge. I am thinking new battery. The thing is 7 years old and time to hit the garbage heap, in my opinion. However, there is a lot of info that needs to be taken off of there. Maybe I will just get it to keep charged for a minute and start putting all on CDs. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!
Went to Curves again this morning. Missed yesterday, thanks to a headache. But, I will be there the rest of the week. Daddy and Andrea get here on Friday and are staying through Sunday. I am really looking forward to a visit. This will be the last time that I see her before she heads out to South Africa for her study abroad program.
Breakfast - whole grain bagel and bowl of Special K, orange juice, DanActive
Snack - orange or apple
Lunch - peanut butter & jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
Snack - apple or orange and microwave popcorn
Dinner - hamburger, no bun, and cottage cheese
Nothing but water to drink and one Crystal Quencher.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
don't you have an external hard drive? it's pretty easy to back up your entire system on one of those
Post a Comment