Tomorrow I am working 7-3:30pm and then heading to Michigan. We have a wedding in St. Clair on Saturday night at 6pm. Mom and dad have graciously agreed to watch Justice for us. SO, we are going to have a date!! We are going to the wedding and then staying the night at a hotel on the river. I believe we have a view of the river from our room. We will head back to Lansing on Sunday morning after check out. My plans for Monday - hanging by the pool. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. I do not have to be back to work until Wednesday, so will probably head back on Tuesday sometime.
I cannot wait to see Ed. It has been a couple of weeks and this has been dragging on for far too long. He has been back in Michigan since February and I am ready for us to live in the same house again.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We saw Ed this weekend. It was no big deal, he hasn't changed much. I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.
Thanks for the warning. Now I can just relax and have no worries.
Post a Comment