Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

It has been awhile since I put anything here and I am sorry.

I went back to work on Monday, 8/25, and it is a lot harder to go back than I thought. I am VERY tired and ready to take a nap about 1/2 way through my day. When I get home at night, all I want to do is veg in front of the television - after giving Justice his walk and dinner. I had 687 emails waiting for me!!!! It was ridiculous. AND, I can only sit at my desk for about 2 hours at a time and then I have to get up and stretch out my knee/leg.

Ed is coming home this weekend. Originally, I was going to head up there, but we may have a showing next week and we have a few things that need to be completed. Besides, I will be up there September 12-14 for Frank and Erika's wedding!

No comments: