Saturday, August 02, 2008

Catch Up

The surgery went well on Monday. I have been in recovery mode - sitting on the couch for three days per doctor's orders and crutches for five days. Ed and Justice have been great.

Daddy and Lori got here Thursday night. We ordered in pizza and just hung out. On Friday, Lori wanted to go to Jungle Jim's. It is a HUGE grocery store in Fairfield, Ohio. It is "as big as 3 WalMarts" all under one roof. They have a beer, wine, cheese, butter, meats from all over the world. They have over 1400 cheeses!! It took us over 2 hours to get through it. Of course, I was on my crutches, so we went REALLY slow and we skipped a few sections. If you have a chance, check out their website: www.junglejims.com

Today, I bought a webcam - Andrea is in South Africa and we can talk for free on Skpe. We are chatting tonight at 6pm our time, midnite her time.

Ed has been very busy painting the exterior of the house. We are doing it white with blue trim. He has been so busy. He also painted the kitchen a nice green. I will get pics up as soon as I can.

No comments: