Friday, August 08, 2008

Cabin Fever



Justice and I had cabin fever so headed to John Bryan State Park. He found a spot where he could go in and drink and cool off. The walk took about an hour and a half and was about 3 miles long. YES, I know, I over did it with my knee. I am paying for it now. I guess I wanted to see how far I could push myself and I pushed too far.



It was a little worth it. Justice really needed to get out and get some exercise. He has been cooped up with me here in the house and has been a good boy. He was starting to whine a little and I was feeling bad about him being inside all the time. He will get more exercise tomorrow. We are having a playdate with Rachel and her dogs, Brutus and Maggie. Not sure if we are going to the dog park or if they are going to be here. Look for more pictures!

No comments: