
My daddy came to visit for a few days. He got here on Sunday and is leaving on Wednesday. We have been pretty active the last couple of days. On Monday, we headed to John Bryan State Park for a hike. He has never gone and had really wanted to check out the waterfalls and see where Justice and I had been spending our time.Then, we did a lot of shopping. I had quite a few things I needed from Lowe's. So, the rest of Monday and most of today, Tuesday, were spent doing stuff around the house. I painted the columns out front and the front door. Added a new brass door handle, brass kickplate, and brass door knocker - well, Ed will be adding the kickplate and door knocker, along with the new house numbers. I hesitate to actually drill into the door. I also emptied, lined, refilled and planted new flowers in the window box. I will add pics later.

Took Justice for a walk and hurt my knee. A dog came at him and, at first, just sniffed. However, it lunged and Justice jumped out of the way and straight into my left leg. OUCH!!! I see the physical therapist at 7am on Wednesday and, as of now, am back to work on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment