Happy Anniversary to Dave & Cathie Kurt. I was lucky enough to gain these two as siblings when I married Ed. I have no problem claiming Cathie, Ed's sister. However, Dave is another story - LOL!! He always finds a way to make us laugh, usually at ourselves. We love you both very much and hope you enjoyed your anniversary. Sorry that I was a day late getting this up. Dave - thanks for uploading a pic I could steal!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy 16th Anniversary
Happy Anniversary to Dave & Cathie Kurt. I was lucky enough to gain these two as siblings when I married Ed. I have no problem claiming Cathie, Ed's sister. However, Dave is another story - LOL!! He always finds a way to make us laugh, usually at ourselves. We love you both very much and hope you enjoyed your anniversary. Sorry that I was a day late getting this up. Dave - thanks for uploading a pic I could steal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment