Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BOREDOM

I am BORED!  It has been 2 1/2 weeks since I stepped foot in the office and I am going crazy.  I thought it would be great to have time off and it was, for a minute.  Rachel & John have each been over for a visit.  Rach brought me dinner one night and then on another day, we took our dogs to the dog park.  John joined me for pizza and a movie and we laughed, which was great.John said something that was spot on.  "We are put on this earth for a purpose, do you feel that you are fulfilling this purpose?"  My answer - an emphatic "NO!"  I had actually been doing a lot of thinking about this while sitting around and healing.  I believe that I am here for a reason, but I am still not sure what that reason is.  I do know that what I am doing now is NOT it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you feel that way, maybe this time off is a blessing. You can use it to sit back and discover what it is that you're supposed to be doing.
Keep your chin up Stace. Things have a way of working out how they're meant to.

Vicky said...

Hey kiddo, it is usually when we are at our weakest point that God can finally use us and show us the way! If you are looking for your purpose - try connecting with HIM. It is not what others can do for us, but what we can do for ourselves. I love you. Stay strong. -vick

Anne said...

Do you need some company? All you have to do is let me know I can come most weekends..........Dad