Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Privilege


Today is election day. It is not a right to vote, it is a privilege. For those who feel that this decision does not affect them, please think again. Let's take a look back at the last 8 years and ponder this...would my vote have made a difference? Would the world be a different, better place if I had voted?

This is the first year of my life where I paid attention to the candidates. I always voted, but I was never really into it like I was this year. I watched the debates, I read the mail that I got about candidates, and I listened to the issues that were up for vote. These past 8 years have really shown me what I do not want this country to be. It is time for a change and you can help make that change happen.

If you have already voted, GOOD FOR YOU!! If you have not, or do not plan on it, SHAME ON YOU!! Get out there and VOTE today. You CAN make a difference!

No comments: