
I am trying to remember what it is I believe in and why. The world these days is in an upheaval and I want to believe it is going to get better. I do not mean for me, I mean for every single person. Yes, I would love to get a bigger paycheck, sell my house, live with my husband, and be closer to family. We need this world to understand that the only way to get us better is to treat eachother better. I no longer watch the news because it depresses me. Every reporter is giving bad news - someone was murdered, someone died in a car crash, there is a serial rapist in your neighborhood, a bomb went off and killed civilians & soldiers. REALLY? Is there no good news in the world?



3 comments:
Here's some good news:
-I'll be home in 9 days!
-Barack Obama was elected... could racism in America be nearing an end?
-Western is kicking butt this year and could go to a bowl game
-Megan is getting married and Kari and Michael are having a baby. We officially have two new family members
-The new minister of health here in SA actually knows the facts about HIV and could therefore actually make a difference.
- I'M COMING HOME IN 9 DAYS!
Yes Stacy there is good abounding... as Andrea states she will be back on American soil in 9 days and we are all so grateful for her safety and care while away. Two brothers came down a Colorado mountain after being snowed in and missing for two weeks! Their families are rejoicing and our GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME. Look for your peace and know that GOD will take our worries and cares and HE can heal our land. I love you, always know that. ~ Vicky
Please read the Santa Claus books by Jeff Guinn. They show hope when none seems possible in much of world history. We all go through times when it feels there is none, but if seeks us out ... eventually. It just takes its own sweet time.
Post a Comment