Friday, November 14, 2008
PHEWW!
Ed called this morning. He set his alarm for 3:00AM so that he could get fresh Quality Dairy donuts and bring them to his former co-workers here in Ohio. So, I get a call around 7:30AM that wakes me up. Ed was calling to let me know we may have to go car shopping this weekend. He hit a deer at 3:30AM going about 75MPH. I have not yet seen the car - do not think I want to. He mentioned his car is covered in hair, GROSS!! I am just glad he is okay and able to get home so we can get this situation taken care of. We will publish pics of the car later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Honey, I am glad that Ed is okay as well. Hope that the car situtation will work out... you all be safe and love deeply. Vick
Thank God he's okay!
I love you guys
Post a Comment