Monday, August 15, 2005

Not done

Well, we were unable to get the office done this weekend. I ended up with a summer flu bug and stayed in bed most of the time, which meant Ed had to pay attention to the dog. It seems that the previous homeowner did not use primer when doing the ceiling, so when we went to prime, the ceiling paint started falling off. Ed scraped and more fell off, so now we have to strip the ceiling paint before we can go any further. Also, we found that there was masking tape painted over - it was used to cover up cracks!! What in the world were they thinking??

I am back to work this week, and already studying for next term. It is going to be very busy. Ed may feel like a bachelor by the time December rolls around. Thank goodness he will be working a lot. I feel bad for Justice, but I will be home studying and he can hang out with me. Today, he is by himself for the first time. We do have him in his cage, so no free run of the house. And, he has his first vet appointment today at 3pm. Take care.

No comments: