Sunday, August 21, 2005

Busy Weekend

Well - I finally went to a professional football game. It was just pre-season, but it was pretty great. We went to see the Cleveland Browns play the Detroit Lions on Saturday. We had a blast!! Cleveland WON!! Braylon Edwards, who used to play for U of M, made a tremendous and GAME WINNING touchdown. We went nuts. We went to the game with a couple of friends, Mike and Amanda. Amanda's dad is an Assistant Defense Coach with the Browns.

Today, Sunday, we are finally getting some more work done on the house. The office is our primary target, since school is starting in two weeks. I need to be able to have somewhere I can go without Justice jumping on my lap. Ed had to sand the ceiling and prime it. I am going to do the edges with primer and then we are painting the office. Once Ed paints the walls and the ceiling, I will paint the trim and the built in drawers and then attach the new hardware to the drawers and the closet door. AND THEN, I will finish sanding the floors so we can finish them this week, maybe even tonite. I cannot wait to finally have this office done. It is going to look amazing.

I included another pic of Justice. He is another week old and growing like a weed. He now takes up an entire couch cushion and his legs are getting really long. I am hoping to get a picture of him standing up so that you are able to see his growth. I will also have a pic of me holding him so that we can all monitor his growth spurt.


No comments: