Our newest family member has arrived. His name is Justice and he is a 7-week old black lab. Ed brought him home last night, much to my surprise and excitement! He is a handful, and we can see that he is going to be quite large when full grown. We cannot wait for you all to meet him. He belonged to Dennis, Ed's boss, but the family decided they wanted a lap dog, which he definitely will NOT be. We are also making progress on the house. We have sanded the floors in the office and primed the walls. I have bought the paint and hardward for the built in closet. Now we have to finish the floors and get it painted. I am going to be optimistic, and say that the office will be ready this weekend. I cannot wait to get moved in and get organized. |
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Justice has arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment