Time for another update! Justice is now 10 weeks old and he will have his 2nd vet appointment tomorrow at 10am. The office is getting closer to being done. I am looking forward to the finished product. Classes start next week. I am in class, at practice or at work seven days a week. I will apologize now for not responding to emails or answering the phone or not showing up at events. Please know that I feel terrible, but also be aware that the end is near. Graduation is January 21, 2006 at 3pm!!!!! I will take the bar exam February 21st and 22nd and then I will be working - HOPEFULLY! Ed is working six days a week. He has been everywhere - Flint, Saginaw, Dansville, Portland and here in Lansing. They are staying very busy, which is good. The weather has been very cooperative for work, but not so much for our lawn. We need rain and are not expecting any until some time next week. All we got from Katrina was high winds. Speaking of Katrina, let us all remember to pray for the health and safety of all of those affected. If there is any way for you to help out, please do so. The images on the television are heart wrenching, and I just saw that New Orleans is going to pretty much disappear by the end of the day. They are evacuating the rest of the residents and are saying that they will not be able to return for at least 4 months. I am thankful that our friends and family are not directly affected - that I am aware of. Take care of yourself and eachother. |
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Hello
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment