Sunday, July 25, 2004

To many movies to little time

Well hello all                                                                                                                                                    I have watched more movies since Stacy has been away then I have in my life time. Then the x box came along. Thanks mom and dad! But its hard now to find time to leave the couch. To many games to many movies out there for sleep.  Thank all for the cards and gifts.
Hi Stacy we love you and miss your bright face every day love ya lots.!!

                                                                                                     me 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!! Glad to see that you contributed to the website. I am sure everyone is just as curious about what you are doing while I am gone. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello Stas & Ed! I'm soo glad you're both having fun while the other is away. But I'm also glad you miss each other sooooooooo much. I miss you too!! Ed, what's your e-mail, I have a couple of questions for you.

With Love,
Kim Bourner
happycatkim@yahoo.com

PS: My new favorite movies are Secondhand Lions (with Robert Duvall) and The Majestic (with Jim Carry). Also, I have IBS, and Along Came Polly with Adam Sandler provides an accurate account of life with IBS. :)