The pictures below are images of Cambridge, England. The Botanic Gardens are absolutely beautiful. The flowers in the picture below are, believe it or not, Begonias. Have you ever seen begonias get this big? I was skeptical when the guy first told me what they were. The Fitzwilliam Museum was a real treat. It is right around the corner from where I am staying, and admission is free. In fact, most of the museums in England are free admission. The bench was something I found in a nearby park, and I knew that Ed, of all people, would get a kick out of it. Kings College is just one of many colleges here in Cambridge. The town is pretty much Cambridge University, with the colleges scattered throughout. There is Downing College (where I am studying), Kings College, Emmanuel College, Jesus College, Sidney Sussex College, Corpus Christi College, Pembroke College, St. John's College, Trinity College, Queen's College, and many more. Okay, off to Rome this afternoon, so I will add more on Monday or Tuesday. Love to all.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment