Thursday, July 08, 2004
The Experience So Far
Okay, Ed has loaded the pictures, but I am sure everyone is wondering what they are of. The bottom picture is the overflow spring that we saw at the Roman Baths. That place is absolutely amazing. The water coming out of the ground is 106 degrees!!! I was able to touch the water at an outside area where the Romans actually bathed. The middle picture is of the Tower of London. I have not yet been in it. I will be going there the weekend of the 16th. This is the Tower as viewed from across the street as we were heading to the train that would take us to Greenwich. Yes, I truly stood on the center of time and space. It is quite a feeling to be standing there. I will try to get those pictures up soon. The top picture is of part of Downing College where I am studying. We hold our classes in these buildings, and it also contains the dining hall. There are two identical buildings across from eachother, a beautiful library and a chapel. Today, we are headed to Amsterdam. I am looking forward to finally seeing the country that I am a part of. It means a lot to me to get the chance to be near my ancestry. I love you all and will write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment