Well, I showed the house last night. The couple was young and very nice. They seemed to really like the house and they LOVED Justice! They said that they would need to talk about it with eachother and they would call me later this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.
However, Ed brought up a good point. What if they want the house? They have to be out of their current place by November 30th. We have no place to live and I have no job waiting for me. What kind of crap house will we be able to afford with just Ed's income? Once again the old adage comes into play - "Be careful what you wish for."
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey you do not have to buy a house right away! look around and make sure you are staying in the area. Isn't Ed in an apartment? Can't you stay with him? You can always come here??! Love ya - vick
You should offer to throw in Justice to sweeten the deal.
Apparently, I love my dog more than you love yours. :)
If it was socially acceptable to eat dogs in the United States, I would have sold them to the butcher a long time ago.
Post a Comment