Wednesday, September 10, 2008

There is not really a good title for today's entry. It is going to be a hodgepodge of thoughts.

Still have not heard from the couple who looked at the house. It was too much to hope for that it would sell after the first showing.

Work is the same. I am not really motivated to do more than what is required of me. I know that I should do it for me, and not for kudos from work. However, it would be nice to get them every once in awhile. I enjoy the people I work with, and most of the customers I talk to.

I am missing family more than I thought. Maybe it is because we are closer to getting back to Michigan. However, Michigan may not work out for me - job wise. We may have to look elsewhere in the U.S.

We have a family wedding on Saturday in Michigan. Congrats out to Frank & Erica!! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.

No comments: