I am starting a new business - cupcakes! I have a name for the bakery / bookstore - it is "Indulgence." For now, the bookstore will have to wait. But, I have started on the bakery portion. I may have my first catering job - a wedding!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I'm glad to see you're putting that law degree to good use... =) just kidding. That sounds like you are combining two things you really love. And I am so volunteering to work at the bookstore! Love you Stace and I'm glad that you're excited about something again.
The law degree will help with the legal aspects of business ownership. The class I'm in is taught by a woman to graduated from Cooley, passed the bar, and has worked for the government as a procurement agent. She is now teaching classes about it.
Who's wedding???? I was just at a birthday party where the "cake" was cupcakes were frosted in the shape of a giant flower. It was sugar cream frosting, so I ate one ... but I could have eaten three or four. Oh, they were also scattered througout with chocolate and vanilla. Made the selection easy.
2 comments:
Well, I'm glad to see you're putting that law degree to good use... =) just kidding. That sounds like you are combining two things you really love. And I am so volunteering to work at the bookstore! Love you Stace and I'm glad that you're excited about something again.
The law degree will help with the legal aspects of business ownership. The class I'm in is taught by a woman to graduated from Cooley, passed the bar, and has worked for the government as a procurement agent. She is now teaching classes about it.
Who's wedding???? I was just at a birthday party where the "cake" was cupcakes were frosted in the shape of a giant flower. It was sugar cream frosting, so I ate one ... but I could have eaten three or four. Oh, they were also scattered througout with chocolate and vanilla. Made the selection easy.
Post a Comment