Monday, March 17, 2008

Way too short

Ed came home this weekend. He got in late Friday night and then left again at 2pm on Sunday. When I was packing his suitcases, it felt like I had just packed them for his original leave. It sucks! I miss him, I am not sleeping well, Justice keeps looking for him. I feel guilty, like it is because of me that we are in this situation. I took the job here, which made us have to leave. Now, he is up there, trying to make it so we can move back to make me happy. I am wondering if this is the right move for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.