Saturday, March 01, 2008

Locks of Love

I went to get my haircut last night - it was getting a little too long for my taste. So, I chose a haircut I liked - Reese Witherspoon from "Sweet Home Alabama." A little shorter than what I had, or so I thought. When I went in and took my hair out of the ever present ponytail, the hairdresser informed me that my hair was long enough to donate to Locks of Love. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I had no idea that my hair was over 10 inches long! Stay tuned for pics!

Daddy and Andrea are arriving today. We are a stop on their Spring Break Visit the Family Tour. They are going to stay until Monday morning and then continue on their journey south.

The sun is FINALLY shining here. It has been way too long. The snow is even almost gone. Looks like Spring is finally on the way.

No comments: