but we finally had our anniversary dinner at Carrabba's. We go every year, it became a tradition that we did not plan on starting. It was a nice dinner. Ed had the Filet Fiorentina, as usual, and I had the Pollo Rosa Maria (2 chicken breasts stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto and covered in a mushroom sauce.) It was so delicious! We even did appetizers, salads, wine and dessert - which is VERY rare for us. It can get too expensive for our little wallets, but this is the one time of year that we splurge on ourselves.
Hard to believe that it has been 5 years since we went off to Vegas and said "I do!" It has been a rollercoaster ride with school, jobs, relocations, separations due to jobs, etc. but I love him more now than when I married him. He has been the one constant in my life that has kept me going, even when I feel like giving up. This last month has been tough, since I spent a lot of it without him. However, it is for the best and we will be able to pay off our credit cards and maybe even get some money into savings!! I want to thank Mom & Dad for being there when we need them - without them, it would be a different story right now.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment