Daddy & Andrea left this morning - headed to Tennessee. It was really great having them here, but I wish they could have stayed longer. We went to the Dayton Art Institute and checked out the exhibits. It is free to go, but there is a cost to view the Special Exhibits. We just looked at all of the free stuff. We were going to go to John Bryan State Park because it was finally warm out, but figured it would be incredibly muddy.
Ed is going to be heading to Lansing to work for Dennis. Depending on the weather, he may actually be there this week. He is going to stay with Mom & Dad until I can find a job there, sell this house and find a new house. So, please pray for us. We can use all the help we can get.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
CUTE hairstyle!!! I bet you can get it to flip. Surprisingly you do it with a straightener. You just bend it outward and upward when you get to the ends.
And you guys might be moving here??!?!?!? YAY!!!!! Well I can tell ya you'd probably have your pick of houses. Lots are being foreclosed....Scary but true...
Post a Comment