Friday, May 04, 2007

Random Thoughts

It has been awhile since we have updated our blog. Why? Not really a whole lot going on. We are both working, and that is about it. I thought I (Stacy) would share some of my random thoughts with everyone.

Gas prices - how high are they going to go? Is anyone else freaked out?

Grey's Anatomy - Did anyone else watch last night's episode and feel let down? Two hours, I could not wait to see it and then "that's it?" Okay, I was shocked that they killed Meredith's stepmom and to have her dad slap her and say "I trusted you!" That was more than I was expecting. The rest, not so great. WAit, that is a lie - George and Izzy in the elevator!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! However, I am getting a little tired of the wedding issues between Burke and Christina. Will Burke call it off? And we have a little disagreement here at work about Addison - at the end of the show, was she driving towards Seattle or the beach?

Life - is this what I want to be when I grow up? I am a lawyer, who does not practice. I keep thinking I should have done what I wanted to do first, go to medical school. Is it too late?

Job - Do I love it here? No. Do I like it? sometimes. Why am I here? Benefits, steady paycheck, no work to bring home, co-workers that I do love. What am I doing about it? nothing right now, I still owe them 1 year on my contract.

Have you had enough? I have, for now.

No comments: