Sometimes I wonder if it is worth keeping this blog up. There is really not a whole lot going on. However, I hope that what we do write is read by our friends and family who are happy to get a glimpse into what we are up to.
We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Ed was in Ft. Wayne working until Friday night. Saturday, I met up with some girls from work and learned how to knit. I know, a little hokey, but it will be nice to make my own scarves and hats for the fall/winter. Sunday, Ed want disc golfing. He met some new people and may actually join a league. It is nice seeing him get out and make friends. I know that it has been hard on him being away from friends and family.
On Monday, we headed out to John Bryan State Park. It was a great afternoon! Justice carried his new saddlebags like a champ. He carried the cell phone, car keys, treats and a collapsible water bowl. He also got to play in a river for the first time. He LOVES the water! We walked about 3 miles - we were there for about 3 1/2 hours. Then we came home and did yard work. I mowed the back yard and Ed handled weed whipping and trimming trees/bushes.
We are sorry that we missed everyone this weekend. We are planning to come visit as soon was we here when Grandpa and Grandma will be in town and when Dave will be returning from Iraq.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Kids
Just Mom
We missed ya too:)
Grandpa and Grandma left today(Wednesday-May 30th they should be here this weekend Sat or Sunday. Oh yeah they bought a new car 2007 Ford Focus.
Just got an email from Paige. Uncle Dave flies in June 8th not sure what time. Looks like he will be flying in to Lansing.
Reminder: Uncle Daves welcome home party is scheduled for June 9th at Uncle Dave's house. Plans may change depending on how late he gets in on the 8th
Dad or I will give ya a call to update ya.
Love Ya lots Arn't ya happy I posted the message for the world to see:)
Post a Comment