We had a really nice weekend. After a really crappy day at work on Thursday, I took a vacation day on Friday and gave myself a 3-day weekend. Justice and I hung out for the entire day and we went for a long walk to enjoy the weather. Blue sky w/out a single cloud and close to 70 degrees. Ed & I headed out to dinner - I was craving hot wings and we were going to go to my favorite place, Fricker's, after we went to JC Penneys. We were looking at a dining room table in their ad but when we got there, it was the wrong color. So, we headed to Linens-n-Things and spent a little money on some things we needed for the kitchen. Oh, and Ed decided it was a good time to buy a scale so we can keep a check on what we weigh. Well, it was a HUGE wake-up call for both of us.
We went out to dinner - before we weighed ourselves, of course. Decided to try a new wings place - BC Roosters. It was okay, Fricker's is better. But, BC Roosters has this deep-fried mac-n-cheese that is to die for! After dinner, we headed to Lowe's, for our quickest trip there ever - we were in and out in about 15 minutes. We knew what we wanted - a grill that we had seen there before that has granite countertops. We put it together on Saturday and I got grilled burgers for dinner.
RED WINGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!! They beat Calgary last night to advance in the playoffs!!!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment