My sister, Andrea, and cousin, Kari, were here for the weekend. At first, I was a little worried about what I was going to do with 2 19 year old girls. We took them out to dinner at our new favorite place, Doubledays. This restaurant has something for everyone. We were there for a few hours, just talking and eating and really catching up.
I learned a few things. My baby sister is planning on going to South Africa to study and then is joining the Peace Corps after graduating from college. I am totally freaking out!!!!!!!! South Africa???!!!!! She is very excited about it, so I am going to be as supportive as I can. It is so hard to realize that she is has grown up into a woman. I want the little girl back who used to try and sneak under my bedroom door to spend time with me.
We ended up taking the girls to the mall on Saturday. We went to Fairfield Commons, a mall that Ed & I had not yet been to. It was a great idea! The girls did A LOT of shopping. I think we were there for about 5 hours. Ed bought some truffles at the Godiva store - I won a free chocolate bar!! I had a great time, and hope the girls did to.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment