Friday, December 01, 2006

This is a fun one

Yesterday Stacy and I noticed that the floor in the downstairs bathroom was warping. After thinking about it today I decided it had to be water damage. I looked in the furnace/ac/hot water heater/ main water shut off/coat closet/. Sure enuff I have not 1 but 3 leaky shut off valves. These 3 were brought to the front so you could turn the water off with out having to get to the main. Which is unreachable. You can tell they have had this problem before because of missing drywall in the closet near the shut off valve. I really do not want to go that route because to fix the warped subfloor I need to remove the toilet and the sink. I think that will be enuff work in itself. Well, not sure how I am going to shut off the main water yet so wish me luck..

No comments: