Sorry for the delay in updates. Took a nice relaxing weekend with Ed. Christmas was a VERY lazy day - we did not even get out of bed until 10:30am! We had a nice pancake breakfast and then for dinner I roasted prime rib. It was a new adventure and turned out wonderfully.
Vicky & Andrea are coming to visit this weekend. They are arriving on Friday and staying until Sunday morning. Guess that means it is time to clean the spare bedrooms out!
Did A LOT of baking the last few weeks. I made peanut butter fudge, mocha chocolate chip cookies, peanut brittle with a layer of dark chocolate on the back, super gooey chocolate drops, no bake cookeis, homemade hot chocolate mix w/ homemade marshmallows, key lime pie...and I am sure there is more, but I do not remember. They were given out to the neighbors and some people at work.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your new year's celebrations!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment