Friday, December 15, 2006

Hello!!

Well, it has been a busy week. We had Christmas with Ed's folks on the 9th. (Pictures to follow soon) They are heading to Hawaii today and will not be back until January. We had a really good time hanging out with the Lebbon family. Ed got a massively huge external hard drive from his sister's family. He is so thrilled with it, I cannot get him away from the computer. He is migrating all of our music and pictures to this hard drive so that we can free up space on the computer. He has already put about 12 hours of music on it. I got the awesome Magic Bullet, as seen on TV. I have not used it yet, but it will probably get a work out this weekend. I am doing a lot of Christmas baking. Ed is leaving town tomorrow for work. They are headed to Kentucky.

No comments: