
This is the year that Ed & I will finally live together! When that will happen, I have no idea, but it WILL!! I am looking for a new job. I like the one I have, but it is time for me to use my degree, actually practice law. It is what I went to school for, so it is what I should do. I have sent my resume to a couple of places, in Ohio & Michigan. We are keeping our fingers crossed.
Ed & Justice are hanging out in Dayton, loving the snow! I know that Ed is anxious to get back to work, but not with the same company. His current boss is not that easy to work for, so he is also looking elsewhere.

We are really trying to get back to Michigan and be closer to friends and family.



No comments:
Post a Comment