Yesterday was a beautiful, but warm day. Justice and I headed to the State Park for a nice walk. It is about 2 miles all the way around, I think. We made one stop so Justice could hang out in the river. It was really nice to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. It started getting crowded as we were leaving, so we timed our visit perfectly.
Monday, June 08, 2009
State Park
Yesterday was a beautiful, but warm day. Justice and I headed to the State Park for a nice walk. It is about 2 miles all the way around, I think. We made one stop so Justice could hang out in the river. It was really nice to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. It started getting crowded as we were leaving, so we timed our visit perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment