Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ed is coming home!!


WOO HOO! Ed is moving back home this weekend. It has been over a year since he headed up to Lansing to work for Dennis. Of course, this was with the thought that I would find a job in Michigan and we could be closer to friends and family. However, things did not quite work out as planned.


As you know, we are heading to Kansas City, Missouri. Even though Ed is heading back to Ohio, we will only live together for about 2-3 weeks. Then, I am off to KC alone. I will be living in an apartment, looking for a house, learning the city, and starting my new career.

It is all so scary and exciting and overwhelming. I want to be really excited, but I know that family and friends are sad. We will miss being able to just drive up and say "Hi." This is going to make holidays harder, but more special. And, we will have a guest room all set up for those who make the trip to see us.

No comments: