What a great birthday! So many wishes of "Happy Birthday" on my Facebook. It was a great, lazy day. We did not even leave the house til about 12:30pm. Then we headed to the mall - North Fairfield. We had lunch at Red Lobster, where I had crab legs, of course, and Ed, who does not like seafood, had the Cajun Chicken Fettucine Alfredo and a LOT of biscuits.
We walked around the mall for a couple of hours and spent some time at the pet store. I had no idea what I wanted for my birthday, and it was driving Ed crazy. After awhile, we headed home and then made a quick decision to head to Best Buy. I finally figured out what I wanted - the soundtrack to "Transformers." The first movie, not the new one that opens today. However, they were sold out. So, I have to wait.
For dinner, we did Wing Zone and a store bought cake. It was perfect! This was just the day I needed.



No comments:
Post a Comment