Thursday, January 08, 2009

Believe the hype?


I just finished reading "Twilight" and it was okay. What is funny is that I did not love it, but I could not stop reading it. It was like I wanted to stop, but I wanted to see what would happen next. I stayed up late and finished it, now I am going to read "New Moon" and see how it progresses. My friend Amanda are reading them and comparing notes. She reads it first and then passes it to me.

I just read the new Patricia Cornwell book, "Scarpetta" and I LOVED it!!!! That was an awesome book and I could not put it down. I read it in about 2 days. If you have never read this author, you are missing out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patricia Cornwell's stuff got old for me after a while, but I liked the Kay Scarpetta stuff. So this is that good, huh?