Friday, January 02, 2009

Another year over...

And a new one's just begun. Wow, so much happened in 2008 - some good, some bad. I, however, am so glad that it is over and it is a new start for all.

I am still in Ohio, trying to sell the house and find a new job. Ed is still livng & working in Michigan. We try to see eachother as often as we can, but schedules are getting in the way. Luckily, we were able to spend the holidays together.

This year is going to be great! I received the all clear from the surgeon so I can head back to the gym, I have people who are ordering cupcakes, and we are happy. We hope all of you have a happy and blessed 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Lennon reference :)
Don't get too lonely! I'll be there soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.