Ed came home for the weekend! It was nice seeing him, as it has been about a month since I got to wrap my arms around the love of my life. I made my chicken in a white wine cream sauce on Friday night. We ate pretty late, as we were just spending time with eachother when he got home. On Saturday, my friend Amanda came over for dinner - I made lasagna. It was nice having them finally meet. After all, Amanda is here every weekend that Ed is gone, and she has become a very good friend.
Today, we got up and did a little grocery shopping. Ed is making meatloaf and I am handling the mashed potatoes. I am also making carrot cupcakes for Lorraine - it was her birthday on Friday and she wanted carrot cake - I talked her into cupcakes!
This week, I make my first order for "Indulge with Stacy" - co-worker ordered cupcakes for her son's birthday!!! I will try to take a pic of the finished product.

On a side note - way to go, Nate! We saw your report card and we are so proud of you! AND, we heard about your 30 yard reception in Saturday's game. Love and hugs!



No comments:
Post a Comment